A few questions for the seller:
- How old is your size 5 baby boy?
- Does the Sketchers Velcro keep him stuck to the carpet or wall?
- What lights up on the size 5 baby boy? His eyes? His ears?
- Did you wear the boys in one of those baby backpacks or sling?
- What insurance do you have where you only had to pay $50 to have this baby boy?
- If your size 6 boys are white, what ethnicity is your size 5 boy?
- What style are the Nike tennis shoes that come with the size 6 boys?
- Why are you selling your size 5 baby boy for $20 and your size 6 boys for $15?
This example of over used commas appeared in the Coeur d'Alene Press today. It's not a Spelling Disaster, but it is rather hilarious :)